Sienna x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura x

Reaction score
I have trained with fake bake but i am now thinking of using sienna x, does anyone think it is a better tan and machine? I also would like the best machine out of the two but dont want to spend to much as i am only starting out doing it mobile for now. Csn anyone help please?

Hi I am fairly new to tanning and did a course with Sienna X and got maximist 5008 machine, I really like the products and the support has been excellent, v happy x:green:

I have trained with fake bake but i am now thinking of using sienna x, does anyone think it is a better tan and machine? I also would like the best machine out of the two but dont want to spend to much as i am only starting out doing it mobile for now. Csn anyone help please?

Laura, you are quite near to us, why dont you pop by and take a look at the range and machines to help you decide. 01942 675580 / 0845 2000 311

Despite quite liking the sienna x solution and planning on buying my from there in the future as well as the clip on light they sell, I was put off them by the fact that when I tried to sell my used Spray tan tents on EBAY Sienna x got my listings removed and then had my ebay account suspended. This was despite the fact that I was not selling items that had any relevance to sienna x's products neither were they smilar to sienna x, this totally put me of sienna x and would make me never purchase anything from them again. Their way of doing business is not nice in my opinion we are all here to help each other out. I love suntana products and also I have just tried a sample from colin from Tandare which is gorgeous and I will def be givng them a call when my current solution runs out. Best of luck xx

Wow That is a bit tough!!!
I know the industry is not impressed by people selling stuff on on ebay, if it was a one off I can't see the prob but regulaly would be a no no
Mind you have you seen a bottle of Shellac base is up to about £50 !!!!

Latest posts

Back