Signs for the salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy89

Reaction score
Hi, where can I get professional signs made saying things like... Card payments accepted here etc?

We do signage however if it's only little 'generic' signs such as card payments etc normally eBay do them dirt cheap.

We do signage however if it's only little 'generic' signs such as card payments etc normally eBay do them dirt cheap.

Yeah that's what I need generic signs but I want all the fonts the same and I don't them printed on a crummy bit of card or paper. I'll have a look at your web and at ebay thanks 😊

Yeah that's what I need generic signs but I want all the fonts the same and I don't them printed on a crummy bit of card or paper. I'll have a look at your web and at ebay thanks 😊

Got ya. You'll pay a premium just to have your fonts and colours match. Our signage isn't on our website but feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] with the sizes you're after.

Are you also able to produce vertical Sunbed decal?

Are you also able to produce vertical Sunbed decal?

Sure. If want the logo or anything though you'll have to provide it :)
It would just be a high grade vinyl and we will tell you the best way to apply it.

If you have a card payment machine, then the company usually provide these signs. Just call them and ask. They do them as window stickers too.

Sure. If want the logo or anything though you'll have to provide it :)
It would just be a high grade vinyl and we will tell you the best way to apply it.

I've contacted you twice through your sites contact us form and I've had no reply
My email is: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back