Silky Colour range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody has heard of or used the Silky colour range?

I have an interview on Thursday and they use this colour line, have tried to research it online but unfortunately my laptop says their website may harm my computer so I havent entered the site.

Any info would be much appreciated xxx

Hi, I've been doin hairdressing for quite a wile now and I have never heard of this colour range before. Xx

Just been on the website it's says there 91% natural ingredients and think it said 100ml tube to 150 ml peroxide. The website seems fine I'm on my iPhone and had no problems with viewing the site so might just be your laptop. Xx

Hi I've never used those colours so can't help on that. Sorry :sad:

but i tried to Google them and got the same warning page as you, one of the other suggestions Google came up with was there twitter page. From that i got onto there website fine.

I've not got that much battery left on my phone and the internet was going slow so i couldn't have a proper nosey but i hope that helps you to get on the site.

Good luck

91% hmm that means the colour won't last ;) lol almost like paul Mitchell's The color nice but not for longevity

Thanks for the reply's.

I tried to get into website via twitter but still had no luck.

xxx

Just tried again and got in thank you very much xxx

No point having nice colours when they don't even last that long, I'd never heard of them. Xx

Latest posts

Back