Quantcast

Similar to Fake Bake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

turkish_delight

Reaction score
I am currently using fake bake and so fed up with them. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a spray thats the closest in colour to fake bake?? I have done a search an have a list of places to get samplrs from but didnt really want to get all of them if i can eliminate some from your advice. I want a brown tone as apposed to golden. Any suggestions would be great!!! Thanku xxx

jennielawson106

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting in tan, why are you fed up with fake bake?

Charlee-c

Reaction score
I use fake bake but recently sampled Lauren's way it's a really nice tan I like it better then fake bake if I'm honest with you but I don't think my regular fake bakers would change xx

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
There are many good quality spray tan providers so well worth having a good look at the various postings on this site as well as goggling to see who you come up with and then simply a case of requesting samples and trying out the various options for yourself
HTH and good luck :hug:

turkish_delight

Reaction score
Thanku for the replies. Fake bake are constantly out of stock and they make you feel like your the only person thats complaining when u say something even though i know for a fact that many arent happy with them. The dark is not the same as it used to be at all.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score

fairytale

Reaction score
Iused to use fakebake and feel the same i have started using Laurens way and its the closest i found and they are really friendy :D

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
Tantrum Tanning # Lisa from Fake Bake her new venture x

Latest posts