Simple "how to do IBX application" please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophistikatedn

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I know it sounds lazy but considering the IBX restore and repair thread had over 1400 comments please can someone kindly tell me a step by step simple guide on to how you apply IBX r&r

Thanks so much x

You're a little diamond mrs grey!
Thanks again x

That's the one I use and found it really good but after a couple of times you get used to it quickly. I found it difficult to get my head around IBX but once I received it and used it a couple of times I was fine with it. Let us know how you get on x

Do you use a hairdryer?? X

I'm considering buying this, mainly for me at the moment as I'm training so I'm having acrylic and gel put on my nails every week so they've become paper thin, I decided to keep them off over the holidays to give my nails a break and a few of my nails spilt in the middle and ripped the nail off half way down my nail bed :( I don't have much spare money at the moment though so not sure what I could use to cure it, without spending too much money :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok so I have a client this evening to who I did IBX repair treatment on on her last service. Would like to know after removal of her shellac what is the process now?
I can't wait to see the results later.

Thank you geeks x

Ok so I have a client this evening to who I did IBX repair treatment on on her last service. Would like to know after removal of her shellac what is the process now?
I can't wait to see the results later.

Thank you geeks x

You repeat your application as follows:

Soak off gel polish
Shape nails,cleanse
Apply Repair, heat 1 minute, blot, cure, cleanse
Apply IBX, heat 2 minutes, blot, cure, cleanse
Re-apply you gel polish.

Can we apply Cuticle Away before IBX or after when doing cuticle work? If it can't be used, why? Thanks in advance.

Can we apply Cuticle Away before IBX or after when doing cuticle work? If it can't be used, why? Thanks in advance.

After, as the IBX penetrates the nail and any cuticle away thats absorbed in the nail will affect the IBX treatment *i think*

Latest posts

Back