Simply Nails gels? has anyone tried them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn329

Reaction score
I earlier came across a site Simply Nails....they do some very nice colour gels I would like to know if anyone has used their gel system and what ir is like?

Thanks Lynn

I earlier came across a site Simply Nails....they do some very nice colour gels I would like to know if anyone has used their gel system and what ir is like?

Thanks Lynn

emm... they do look nice, I hope someone replies

Maybe I should give them a call and ask if they do samples?

i think these are the gels we will be using in class withinin the next few weeks so will let you know how we get on .
i had a look at the colour gels that was there at school and the colour is very good nice deep and beautiful

Hi there,

I am new to the forum (hi :green:) but I live close by to where the Simply Nails company is based. Veronica who is there mostly on her own it seems, is very helpful but prob best to give her a phone call rather than wait for a reply email. I am using her gel system and it is great (although I haven't used anything else to compare it with!) I haven't yet used any of the colours though.

But that info is for the site www.simplynails.com
.......you might be referring to a different site www.simplynails.co.uk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back