sinful polishes ? yay or nay ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
Hi was at the warehouse last week and was looking at the range of sinful polishes they have such a lovely colour range. but do they dry very quick?

I was used to using essie in the salon with the seche top coat which dried in seconds, but as they dont do them in capital i brought the opi range.

but wanted feedback on sinful if you please

Mwah x

i use sinful on nail enhancements and have always had good results. Clients love the colours and i retail quite a lot too. Dry quite quick, although i dont use their topcoat, i use attitude top coat. Dont find them as good as OPI for natural nails tho. HTH's

poppyloo xx

yes i use some sinful polishes and agree the colours are fab! buy one and try it on yourself i guess thats the best way of telling!

hth

I wanted to build up a nail polish collection and i started off buying quite a few Sinful nail polishes and i found to be reasonably priced, nice to work with and as you mentioned, they have a wide range of colours which is quite appealing, however, i must admit that after i tried an OPI nail polish i became completely hooked on them and so i have since stopped buying sinful and started buying OPI polishes because i personally found OPI much better (and much more expensive!:rolleyes:) lol!

Lau x

well i have always used OPI, but hate the wide brush, now ive started buying CND ones which are fab

but few weeks ago i was in need of a black 'black' polish and needed it that night so couldnt order one, tried sally's they had nothing, so went to my local beauty warehouse, they had a fab range of sinful polish and since it was only for me, i thought why not, wow, the colour is fab, the polish goes on really well and stayed on too, i used the black, and then the silver glitter one, on my toes it looked great

not sure i would retail them though, as juts like OPI etc, i like to sell something to clients that they cant go and buy otc iykwim

but yes the colours are good xx

opi are fab polishes i love the wide brush and excellent for quick drying.. thats my main concern.. nothing worse than paintin nails and they have to sit there for hours on end waiting as the nails are still tacky.. never get that with opi... suppose you get what you pay for x

hi im looking for a range of polish to se and retail opi seem to b the rage at mo but i need to no does the sinful have good coverage on enhancements as well as natural nails:hug:

Latest posts

Back