Singing live tonight...me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wee Fee

Reaction score
Hey folks, I don't normaly post in the Chit Chat Forum, but I love reading all your chatty posts. :)
I've started this thread because I need a little encouragement:o
As many of you know my greatest pass time next to nails is writing music. I used to do a lot of performing too, but haven't for about a year now (far too busy at work! :)) So I'm on stage tonight at the 13th Note in Glasgow, I got a nice outfit, I know my words (pretty much), but my tummy is all full of butterflies and my hands are shaking! Hehe! It's quite nice actualy - haven't felt like this since I taught my first Creative Nail Academy 5 day Foundation Course!
And whats more - Scotland's smoking ban is up and running, so I can't even do that while I'm waiting to go on stage! Did I hear - 'a good excuse to stop?' Think it just might be.
Thanks geeks, what would I do without you?!

Attachments

• eomarch.jpg
    eomarch.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 114
Wow Fiona!!!! That sounds great fun!!
Good luck, you'll be great! :hug: No need to be worried!!!
Let us know how it goes!!!!!!!
Have a great time !!

xx

You'll be fine, I'm sure the crowd will just love ya!! xxx

Wow is there no end to your talent? Good luck and have fun!

Morning guys
just go out there and give them all you got and make sure you have great fun while your performing, you will be fine! it wont seem like its been a year once you get started it will all come back to you! go on get out and have a fab time :hug:

Go girl!!! You'll be fine I'm sure!!!
Good luck and have a fab time.

Good luck, have fun you will be fine it's just the initial first minutes you have to get through then just go for it.

fee-fo said:
Hey folks, I don't normaly post in the Chit Chat Forum, but I love reading all your chatty posts. :)
I've started this thread because I need a little encouragement:o
As many of you know my greatest pass time next to nails is writing music. I used to do a lot of performing too, but haven't for about a year now (far too busy at work! :)) So I'm on stage tonight at the 13th Note in Glasgow, I got a nice outfit, I know my words (pretty much), but my tummy is all full of butterflies and my hands are shaking! Hehe! It's quite nice actualy - haven't felt like this since I taught my first Creative Nail Academy 5 day Foundation Course!
And whats more - Scotland's smoking ban is up and running, so I can't even do that while I'm waiting to go on stage! Did I hear - 'a good excuse to stop?' Think it just might be.
Thanks geeks, what would I do without you?!
Good luck x

Good luck Fiona - sing your heart out & enjoy!

Thanks Guys!!!!
I'm feeling better now, been practacing all day :) Pitty my mum (the other Fiona Wallace from Scotland) can't come to watch, she is on holiday in Cypress - the lucky thing!!!!

Cheers! xxx

My word, a lady of many hidden talents! Good luck Fiona, im sure you wont need it, you will rock!:hug:

Good Luck:hug:

Hi Fiona,

Sorry, just saw your thread so no doubt you'll read this reply once you've done your stint.

I hope all went well and you had a great time. There really is no end to your talent!

And I hope you had nice set of nails on too.

thanks for all the support guys! It went great - i'll post a pic .
ps, little beauty room, I have pm'd u xx

Latest posts

Back