Single drawn vs double drawn wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe O'Brien

Reaction score
I have been researching a few different suppliers and finally found one I really liked their colour ring etc then realised their wefts only come in single drawn .. is it worth even using a single drawn weft ? .. Im new to the whole extension game and just adding microwefts to the salon for a quick fix coming up to xmas season etc .. Does anyone have any experience with Stranded International ?

Thanks

Joe

Some single dranw wefts can still have great thickness if they are a good grade. I know ours are. Single drawn can also be very cost effective for someone who ordinarily wouldnt be able to afford extensions:)

Some single dranw wefts can still have great thickness if they are a good grade. I know ours are. Single drawn can also be very cost effective for someone who ordinarily wouldnt be able to afford extensions:)

Yeah I ordered one set of single drawn just to try them out .. Ideally I want something cost effective for my clients .. Im not going to be offering it as a premium service more something as an add on for updos and blowdries for a few weekends or special occasions etc ..

I love angel remy double drawn they do a natural ratio but it all depends on the. Miner and hair xxp

Hi Joe, We also provide good quality wefts and tape wefts single and double drawn! You can inbox us for information on both these and also our trader account.

Latest posts

Back