SJK hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy118

Reaction score
I'm looking to change suppliers an have heard good things about sjk hair extensions, has anyone else used them and can anyone tell me if they have used the AAA and the AAAA luxury rang and what the difference is after 3 months of using the hair

Yes I am a big fan of Sjk! I won't use any other supplier now as I love the hair and the customer service! (and they send out sweeties with every order)lol. But really, the hair is fab. The AAA is good, will last around 4 months (Havnt used it much) The Luxury Is my main seller. Its fab, it lasts for months! You will love it honestly! But their new double drawn is just amazing. I sound so silly but I've never been so excited over hair!lol its a great price, and its fab quality!! (though its only for my clients with more money) I definately recommend them, give it a go! :) x

'Hey, Im currently fitting about 8 heads a week using the Sjk Luxury. My clients love it, they have never had a problem. Last client had the Luxury in for 6 months! Still looked great but she wanted dipdye instead so thats the only reason they were removed! 'Shaunna Lee' have you fitted anyone with their New Double drawn hair? I haven't as of yet, received my sample today and I must say it looks fantastic! Definitely agree, give it a go! You wont be let down!

Received my order today, shame it was only half of what I had ordered! But got in touch with her quickly and she's sorting it tomorrow. Hair feels lush it's only AAA can't wait to get it fitted.

Yes, fitted my 1st head yesterday! (also have it in my own hair now) Its amazing. Im like a child with a new toy!! lol its dead silky, feels just like my own hair! :)

Received my order today, shame it was only half of what I had ordered! But got in touch with her quickly and she's sorting it tomorrow. Hair feels lush it's only AAA can't wait to get it fitted.

Is it for yourself hun? :) Yeah have to say thats one of the things I love about Sjk is their customer service. Their always quick to resolve the problem, unlike a few suppliers Ive used.:evil: lol

Yes, fitted my 1st head yesterday! (also have it in my own hair now) Its amazing. Im like a child with a new toy!! lol its dead silky, feels just like my own hair! :)

This mind sound daft but if you only fitted your first head yesterday how do you know its such good quality hair? apologies if iv read that wrong, x

Yes I am a big fan of Sjk! I won't use any other supplier now as I love the hair and the customer service! (and they send out sweeties with every order)lol. But really, the hair is fab. The AAA is good, will last around 4 months (Havnt used it much) The Luxury Is my main seller. Its fab, it lasts for months! You will love it honestly! But their new double drawn is just amazing. I sound so silly but I've never been so excited over hair!lol its a great price, and its fab quality!! (though its only for my clients with more money) I definately recommend them, give it a go! :) x

Hi Hun what sort of quality was the AAA in after taking it out at 4 months?? Was it totally unusable? Also when you say luxury lasts months how long would you say on average it would last??

And do you know on average how long the new Double drawn will last? Thanks hun xx

AAA does thin towards the ends but a good budget hair I cut 2" off and it's fab! Luxury is gorgeous ! Haven't tried crystal yet!! Excited!

Ps I've used this company a long time

Have any of you used the stick tips or are you all using pre bonded xx

Have any of you used the stick tips or are you all using pre bonded xx

I'd use all three mostly micro loops tobe honest . Depends what client wants . But I try to get them to wear micro loops ! Lol

Hi Hun what sort of quality was the AAA in after taking it out at 4 months?? Was it totally unusable? Also when you say luxury lasts months how long would you say on average it would last??

And do you know on average how long the new Double drawn will last? Thanks hun xx

The AAA was still looking good! I always order longer though and cut a bit off the ends. Ive always done this, hair looks nicer then. I have only had a few clients fitted with the AAA but yes after 4 months was still looking good could have lasted maybe another month or slightly longer. I usually use Luxury though, Always push my clients for Luxury!

As for the Double Drawn, 8 months and still going strong! Sjk are very loyal, I always give them good feedback and as Im a regular customer they offered me the chance to trial their hair! (Meaning I got the hair for free and Discount off my next order) lol I've had it in my own hair and it still feels good as new :) I previously would have used Tasha Jacks for my double drawn hair, for 100 strands would have worked out near £150 (It was Russian!!) But I think Sjks new Double drawn is just as good and alot cheaper!:p

Jody2412 - I mainly do wefts and Microloops but use stick tips the odd time :)

Is it for yourself hun? :) Yeah have to say thats one of the things I love about Sjk is their customer service. Their always quick to resolve the problem, unlike a few suppliers Ive used.:evil: lol
Yes it's for me :) can't wait getting it fitted next Thursday.

The AAA was still looking good! I always order longer though and cut a bit off the ends. Ive always done this, hair looks nicer then. I have only had a few clients fitted with the AAA but yes after 4 months was still looking good could have lasted maybe another month or slightly longer. I usually use Luxury though, Always push my clients for Luxury!

As for the Double Drawn, 8 months and still going strong! Sjk are very loyal, I always give them good feedback and as Im a regular customer they offered me the chance to trial their hair! (Meaning I got the hair for free and Discount off my next order) lol I've had it in my own hair and it still feels good as new :) I previously would have used Tasha Jacks for my double drawn hair, for 100 strands would have worked out near £150 (It was Russian!!) But I think Sjks new Double drawn is just as good and alot cheaper!:p

I received some samples today and was a bit disappointed if im honest, it felt nice however had quite a lot black hairs running through it, I would worry how noticeable this would be on blondes. Have I just been unlucky? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I received some samples today and was a bit disappointed if im honest, it felt nice however had quite a lot black hairs running through it, I would worry how noticeable this would be on blondes. Have I just been unlucky? Xx

Think you've just been unlucky hun I got mine today in #60 lightest blonde and can't see a single black/brown strand xx

Ive never had black in my blondes. I think samples are a bad way to try hair, i always order a bundle or 20 or 25 from a company if the do them its easier to feel the texture and gives you more strands to examine .

Think you've just been unlucky hun I got mine today in #60 lightest blonde and can't see a single black/brown strand xx

Thankyou im glad to hear that as the hair felt lush!! :) xx

Ive never had black in my blondes. I think samples are a bad way to try hair, i always order a bundle or 20 or 25 from a company if the do them its easier to feel the texture and gives you more strands to examine .

Yeah you're probably right, the shade I was sent was a bit of a strange colour to be honest which kind of put me off in the offset (just because I didnt like it lol!) But having said that the hair felt lovely xx

What do you think of the 1g? most i've ever used on a client is 0.8g, and unsure about the strain the extra weight will have on their hair. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back