SJK Hair Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cessie373

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Need some hair extension advice. I am looking for 20 / 22 inch colour #60 stick/ I tip extensions, 1 g, double drawn in good quality. In december last year I had some from Sjk which promptly fell to bits and turned into wire wool within 3 weeks. After two months of arguing with them I finally got a replacement (the luxury range) which have lasted me about 6 months. I am thinking about ordering a new batch from Sjk but would like to know peoples recent experiences with them as I know some people have been having quality issues and I want some hair that is going to be silky and last around 6 months and I dont want to waste my money! If people have had bad experiences could anyone reccomend a good quailty alternative?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Ive been using euphoria! If you search for her on facebook, she has a fab range! Has indian remy or brazilian double drawn! Very reasonable too! Xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Sephora hair and beauty on Facebook. Her web site is sephora Middlesbrough I think just google it. She has Russian or Brazilian

Sjk are one of the least rated suppliers I hear of on here. The bonds fall apart and the hair matts up. I use Transform xtensions on facebook or they have a website www.transform-hair-extensions.co.uk Have been using them since September last year and haven't had one bad batch yet.

Haven't used sjk for over a year due to their horrific customer service and their bad batches of hair. Its really hit or miss with them. I get my double drawn form Beautyworks or Transform xtensions

I too stopped using them well over a year ago, I never rated the hair from the start x

I was using SJK and found them fine untill I got a bad batch, the only trouble I'm finding with other suppliers is they all only seem to have 18" :(

I used hair planet last week for nano rings and so far they are okay x

thank you guys, I've decided to go with euphoria one I think, fingers crossed! :)

Just to show you angel remy as well, this is hair I removed from a client after 6 months, retipped and I've refitted
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406051621.786444.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406051629.632996.jpg

Not tried euphoria but heard good things z

Sent from the catphone

watch with euphoria. The bonds are horrendous and the double drawn is definitely not a high grade. It just seems like double drawn aaaa they shed from the tip too

If you want decent hair you want to stay away from these companies. Bright blonde is more prone to drying out so you need a higher quality hair. My experience with euphoria isn't great to say the least.

I second what Maggie has said-The bonds are very bad and are very waxy that eventually soften, they do not feel like Italian Keratin at all. For this reason, and because of the amount of shedding, I have had to change suppliers

The problem with all the "new suppliers" that seem to be popping is the fact that most are just extensionist themselves who have decided to order hair from the likes of alibaba etc double the price and call themselves a supplier,hence why most take ages to deliver while they order it from china, that's where they get the aaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ratings from that mean absolutely nothing. ( not saying the suppliers in this thread do that but there's a new " supplier" everyday on the likes of Facebook ) x

Your right there

I use prestige hair extensions, they are fantastic quality and the price is great too!!!

Latest posts

Back