SJK or Hair Planet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytan

Reaction score
Which do you prefer x

Let's

Last edited:
Hp have their own problem thread running tonight also. Why not try someehere else, theres loads of suppliers.

You could try studio58, foxy, additional lengths, volumize, transform, angel remy, hairport by valentine... the list is endless but these have all been mentioned on her this last few weeks.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you I'm going to try another just wish I hadn't had to be out of pocket when I'm a single parent. X

Last edited:
Please can you pm the issue... I've had an issue with them this week! Can't advise on HP as never used.

Emily :) xx

I used HP for years but their customer service is awfull I've had to change my prices 4 times this year coz I log on to HP and they just up their prices with no warning!! And when I email them with problems they don't want to know!! I'm going to start with SJK. They have been responding to me emails and been so helpfull, and the samples I got were lovely. I've seen threads on here some love SJK and the pics I've seen are amazing but then some I've seen people having problems, I'm a little worried as I have 3 clients next week using SJK one with Krystal one with luxury hopefully all goes well x

Heard too many bad things about hp recently and my sample was rubbish! After trying for ages to actually get one from them !!

You know my story with sjk but I'm hoping its a one off - although even then I feel it should still have been thicker at ends !x

I love sjk beautytan is commenting on everything complaining about them :/ lol! I am with sjk years and you will see my pictures of clients wearing hair ages! If your customers do the correct after care the shut will last ages. I am proof! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382048638.713471.jpg
Here's a photo of hair after 3 months that I refitted!

I love sjk beautytan is commenting on everything complaining about them :/ lol! I am with sjk years and you will see my pictures of clients wearing hair ages! If your customers do the correct after care the shut will last ages. I am proof! View attachment 45623

Wow!! Looks so good still!! Is that luxury or Krystal? I'm doing my 1st 3 sets with SJK next week :) what would you recomend for full head ...150? I've got a client with thick grown out Bob shape so have ordered 200 for her but other 2 are past shoulder length fine medium hair...would 150 of the SJK luxury be enough from experience?

I love sjk beautytan is commenting on everything complaining about them :/ lol! I am with sjk years and you will see my pictures of clients wearing hair ages! If your customers do the correct after care the shut will last ages. I am proof! View attachment 45623

That looks great! You and charjem are the reason I gave sjk a try but right now I'm not too impressed and majority of the hair was luxury :( hair costing £200 all in and it seemed quite thin at the ends for luxury ?xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382049608.915349.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382049632.415677.jpg

The Krystal is the thickest. The luxury a nice though. Chars work is mega !

yeah i have noticed that too beautytan has been commenting everywhere tonight complaining i think someones got a grudge lol or acting on behalf of a competitor... that kinda thing can get you in trouble. i've been using them regularly and never had a problem yet

yeah i have noticed that too beautytan has been commenting everywhere tonight complaining i think someones got a grudge lol or acting on behalf of a competitor... that kinda thing can get you in trouble. i've been using them regularly and never had a problem yet

I've also said a few things in the same threads as beauty tan tonight.. Although I have backed it up saying I was disappointed and although I hate that it was on a client I hope it was just a bad batch xx

You can see my proof above as to why I'm not 100% impressed with them right now.. That's 175 bonds luxury and 15 bonds halved to make 30 thin highlights of standard grade aaa, and I think its very thin looking at the ends xx

I'm really worried as I've decided to use SJK, hair should turn up today, but my samples were great!! I've ordered 150 strands for a full head, client with fine shoulder length hair.
200 strands hair for client with thick grown out bob shaped hair.
I've ordered 20" for both but they would like 16"-18" but got longer as more ends to cut off coz find it thickens the length out. I know everyone has some kind of mix up or bad batch with a supplier I'm hoping yours is just a one off as other pics and reviews I've seen have been great. My samples were so thick and blunt at the ends which was good but with HP ends were always wispy, I had to use 180 strands for average full head with HP.

I'm really worried as I've decided to use SJK, hair should turn up today, but my samples were great!! I've ordered 150 strands for a full head, client with fine shoulder length hair.
200 strands hair for client with thick grown out bob shaped hair.
I've ordered 20" for both but they would like 16"-18" but got longer as more ends to cut off coz find it thickens the length out. I know everyone has some kind of mix up or bad batch with a supplier I'm hoping yours is just a one off as other pics and reviews I've seen have been great. My samples were so thick and blunt at the ends which was good but with HP ends were always wispy, I had to use 180 strands for average full head with HP.

Sounds like your samples were cut hun. Cause the aaa and luxury are quite wispy especially if you order 22 inch. You will be fine though cause you have ordered the length to cut those ends off :)

Oh really, yes aaa felt ok, not as good as other 2. If anything the luxury felt softer than the Krystal?? I'm really hoping they turn out ok as had nothing but problems with old supplier (hairplanet)!
Have you tried luxury or Krystal? How did you find them? X

Oh really, yes aaa felt ok, not as good as other 2. If anything the luxury felt softer than the Krystal?? I'm really hoping they turn out ok as had nothing but problems with old supplier (hairplanet)!
Have you tried luxury or Krystal? How did you find them? X

I've tried them all hun. Xxx

Nearly all your posts are about how amazing sjk is. You've used them for years never had a tiny problem, great customer service etc.

If you're allowed to jump on every thread praising them surely others are allowed to tell of their bad experiences

hi, have you both used longer lengths maybe? its just the weight is usually taken from 18" so a longer length may have the same overall weight but be thinner. (Its easier to see this in wefts)

Also i know a lot of suppliers go back to single drawn for 22"+ is that the case with sjk do you think?

Saying that the OP's photo looked quite fried on the ends for quite a few inches so I can understand the frustration of paying more for longer lengths to only have to cut them off.

Can't say i'm impressed with sjk. I ordered a colour ring from then on the 9th October and it still hasn't arrived. I then ordered clients hair yesterday evening which she needs in for Saturday evening so I paid for next day delivery and they have mailed to say its out of stock would I like a different colour or different method.... Really?!?!

I have asked to be refunded in full for both products and am currently sourcing a new, more reliable supplier.

Latest posts

Back