SJK or Hair Planet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say i'm impressed with sjk. I ordered a colour ring from then on the 9th October and it still hasn't arrived. I then ordered clients hair yesterday evening which she needs in for Saturday evening so I paid for next day delivery and they have mailed to say its out of stock would I like a different colour or different method.... Really?!?!

I have asked to be refunded in full for both products and am currently sourcing a new, more reliable supplier.

They are awful at sending out colour rings. I ordered one and hadnt received it. Was told I need to wait 3 weeks and then I would need to put in a claim with Royal Mail as its not their responsibility!

They then promised to send me another ring out and after a week I still hadn't received it so I spoke to them again and it had never been sent out. Opened a case with paypal and got my money back after 4-5 weeks. Not even an apology just a snotty message on my Facebook. They like to delete messages of their fb wall also. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Laura x

I use sjk a lot and never have any issues with hair quality . Yeah the odd wrong order but sure you get that with a lot of companies. As for customer service - I could not be happier! Upgrades and quick postage. No I do not work for them. HP I do like their wefts and the actual beads on the micro loops are good . They squeeze easy no sore hands!

I do like the fact you get a little 5% off orders too with SJK , especially if your placing a big order that 5% really counts! Yes I ordered a colour swatch at the beginning of the week but they did email to inform me that they hadn't received them their selves till later that day so should be with me by tomorrow. I missed postman but off to collect my hair 1st lot from SJK so will see how goes 😊

I do like the fact you get a little 5% off orders too with SJK , especially if your placing a big order that 5% really counts! Yes I ordered a colour swatch at the beginning of the week but they did email to inform me that they hadn't received them their selves till later that day so should be with me by tomorrow. I missed postman but off to collect my hair 1st lot from SJK so will see how goes 😊

Your collecting it now? Let us no your thoughts xx

Ohhhh pleaseeee ! I work for them?? This is madness ! I am a happy chappy with sjk but I certainly do not work for them. When the hell would I get the time too! If half you gals were making the money I have due to your supplier you would be smiley! I don't mean that in a rude way! I'm not blowing my own trumpet but toot toot my works good because the supplier is. I shall not comment no more :/// crazy ladies .

Just got my hair from SJK and am very pleased nice and thick, thick ends, and the Krystal feels like silk! 1st lot of hair and I'm happy 😄

Ohhhh pleaseeee ! I work for them?? This is madness ! I am a happy chappy with sjk but I certainly do not work for them. When the hell would I get the time too! If half you gals were making the money I have due to your supplier you would be smiley! I don't mean that in a rude way! I'm not blowing my own trumpet but toot toot my works good because the supplier is. I shall not comment no more :/// crazy ladies .

Whats your salon called? Im up your way next month so I will book in and have some extensions put in just for volume. Have you a website or fb page?

Laura xxx

They are awful at sending out colour rings. I ordered one and hadnt received it. Was told I need to wait 3 weeks and then I would need to put in a claim with Royal Mail as its not their responsibility!

They then promised to send me another ring out and after a week I still hadn't received it so I spoke to them again and it had never been sent out. Opened a case with paypal and got my money back after 4-5 weeks. Not even an apology just a snotty message on my Facebook. They like to delete messages of their fb wall also. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Laura x
That's ridiculous, how can they expect you to put a claim in, it's the sender who needs to claim it back they have the proof of postage etc they can't expect you to do, infact I don't even think you could do it it needs to be the sender x

That's ridiculous, how can they expect you to put a claim in, it's the sender who needs to claim it back they have the proof of postage etc they can't expect you to do, infact I don't even think you could do it it needs to be the sender x

Either seller or buyer can claim but you must have proof of postage and cost. The reason why they want you to do it is because they only get the cost price to them, whereas you claiming it you get the actual cost to you.

Any decent seller would claim on your behalf and stand the cost. Used to run my own eBay business so we had several cases of having to claim.

Latest posts

Back