Skin allergy to different water/sun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi,
Ok need geek advice for my skin. Whenever I go somewhere else out of my home town use different water on my face/neck/shoulders I have a break out of tiny spots. I initially thought it was the sun on holiday. But after a trip to the Lake District it happened again! No sun at all ha!
Does anyone have any clients who suffer this problem? I don't change any products I use hair or facial ones. It got to the point on holiday I was taking bottled water into the shower with me to wash my face with ha! Any advise would be great! 6 weeks till I go on a family holiday with 30 people and don't want to be a spotty mess!x

Ive never had this with clients but i do know different areas especially abroad have different water types, being hard water and soft water i think xx

Forgot to add lol if ur skin is used to the water were u live, going somewere else might effect ur skin xx

:-( I never used to get this going away! it started on my 1st holiday with the boyfriend 3years ago! He suggested bottling the water from home and taking it with me haha! When I went to my docs it was a week after and she just said my skin was dry arghhhhhhh

Oh no!! Have you tried aqeous cream? Its all natural stuff and u cant get a big tub for like £1, u think it could b du to how bad the weathers gone for the time of the year? Xx

It's really weird! It never ever happens when I'm home... Only ever when I leave the town (no matter what weather) or go on holiday? The only thing I can put it down to is the water in the shower, but I can't avoid being in it as need to wash my hair etc! It drives me mad! Was hoping some skin geeks would have an idea how to solve this!ha! Thanks for your help so far x

Latest posts

Back