Skin care brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea Raynai

GlowbyAndrea
Reaction score
Hello,
A quick question for any mobile therapist, I have ventured into mobile beauty services and am looking to source a whole selection of facial products to use on clients. My first initial instinct is to choose a well know top brand, is this the best way to entice clients by selling the facial that is backed by the brand!? Thoughts would be most helpful. Thanks :)

The best would be to use/stock products that work and provide results and are kind to the skin - least chemicals as possible. If your products deliver results rather than just have a well know brand/title, you are much more likely for clients to want to return. I started exclusively using and promoting a vegan, paraben, mineral oil, gluten free botanically based skincare and cosmetics range that provides astonishing and clinically proven results and I have clients who buy from me on my online store and re-order weekly/monthly etc...Good Luck x

Hello,
A quick question for any mobile therapist, I have ventured into mobile beauty services and am looking to source a whole selection of facial products to use on clients. My first initial instinct is to choose a well know top brand, is this the best way to entice clients by selling the facial that is backed by the brand!? Thoughts would be most helpful. Thanks :)

Hello! I would really recommend looking at a brand that is targeting the UK marketing and that will give you the support you need. plus if you are a mobile therapist, its going to be important to think about stock and logistics. brands like Katherine Daniels Cosmetics are fantastic and worth a look at!

Hope that helps.

Kristie

Hello! I would really recommend looking at a brand that is targeting the UK marketing and that will give you the support you need. plus if you are a mobile therapist, its going to be important to think about stock and logistics. brands like Katherine Daniels Cosmetics are fantastic and worth a look at!

Hope that helps.

Kristie
Hello,

Nimue supply mobile therapists and also home salons and I know the opening order is not expensive. I have just taken the brand in my salon and the clients love the treatments and products sell themselves. The results from these facials is amazing and the training was great too. The have clinical trails to back up all the claims too. PM me if you want the number

I've tried out loads of skincare brands recently, the best thing to do is call them up, ask them to send you some products to try and info on start up prices. Unfortunately, the bigger brands like Dermalogica, Decleor and Elemis etc entail a few thousand ££ to have all the professional and sometimes make you have retail too. x

Check out Eve Taylor. They do a mobile kit that is very reasonable. You can then add as and when

Hello,

I have just met the AromaWorks rep. I am taking the products on in my salon. They are natural, nut free, vegan, chemical free and safe whilst pregnant(plus other things but I cant remember them all)! They have professional products too. Smell amazing! They are also coming to my salon to train me. And they sell candles too! :)
xx

hi Andrea, who did you go with in the end? Repechage have been brilliant for me, low start up cost and training was fab, a results driven company. Massive in North America, but not so well heard of here. :)

Latest posts

Back