Skin patch tests for mobile techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LB’s

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m new to mobile spray tanning and have a question if you please, what do you do to arrange skin patch tests for new clients when you’re working mobile? Thanks in advance. :)

I always pop by their house/work a couple of days before. Not always convenient, but it’s a must and shows we’re professional. I also fill in my consultation cards with them then too [emoji4]

I always pop by their house/work a couple of days before. Not always convenient, but it’s a must and shows we’re professional. I also fill in my consultation cards with them then too [emoji4]
Thank you Hun x

Thanks for your reply, but say I offer skin test, as I always do and they’ve messaged me the night before they’re wanting one (last minute) and tell me that they don’t think they need or want a patch test, will the waiver form with this question cover if anything goes wrong reaction wise? X

Thanks for your reply, but say I offer skin test, as I always do and they’ve messaged me the night before they’re wanting one (last minute) and tell me that they don’t think they need or want a patch test, will the waiver form with this question cover if anything goes wrong reaction wise? X

To be completely honest with you, I’d check your insurance. I wouldn’t want to give you the incorrect advice on this one . My insurance states that I must patch test b fore any new client. Sorry can’t answer your question properly but best to be safe xx

I will do. I just wondered what some of your experiences were in this scenario :)

Latest posts

Back