Skin probs after facial?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonailtech

Reaction score
hi guys

i got a facial a few weeks ago and afterwards my skin started to peel and i got loads of little spots on my face, i have never got spots before.. my skin is still dry on my face, and i was just wondering if that is normal after a facial? (it was the first on ive ever got) i did say it to the girl and she said it was normal but im not sure.. :irked:

Do you know what facial you got? There are loads of facials out there for different skin types and conditions. Was it a skin peel?

Whatever, the facial, any predicted normal outcomes should have been discussed with you.

hi guys

i got a facial a few weeks ago and afterwards my skin started to peel and i got loads of little spots on my face, i have never got spots before.. my skin is still dry on my face, and i was just wondering if that is normal after a facial? (it was the first on ive ever got) i did say it to the girl and she said it was normal but im not sure.. :irked:

You could have reacted to the products. It is hard to say if I don't see your skin. A few spots after a facial is a normal thing, it is nothing to worry about, they must go away soon. The peeling of the skin is normal too if you had a skin peel or microdurmabrasion treatment, it could last for a few days and then it will get back to normal. But in your case if the spots are small and you have lots of them and the skin is peeling at the same time you might have reacted to one of the products she was using. What facial was it? If she used vitamin A, it could be a retinol reaction. Anyway don't worry so much about it, no facial can do you real harm, your skin will get back to normal within a few days.
:hug:

thanks for your replys girls i got a oxygen facial i think it was called, it is meant to rehydrate your face it was about a month ago and spots are still there but not big ones and not as bad, i can feel them but you cant really see them now.. im thinking it was a reaction as i do have sensitive skin and when i said it to the beautician she said it is normal for a first facial and it should not happen if i get it done again but i think ill steer clear incase it was a reaction..

Latest posts

Back