Skin tags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoshTans

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to remove skin tags please?

Thanks xx

On yourself or on somebody else? I wouldn't attempt to help somebody with this - i would send them to the Dr.

Some people tie a hair around them and after a few days they die and fall off due to lack of blood supply. You can however get prescriptive items that help get rid of them too if I recall.

I treat a lot of skin tags! I use cautery with my Apilus electrolysis machine.

Find someone wh does advanced electrolysis and have them removed easily without leaving a mark, doctors around me no longer remove as it is cosmetic.

Check the BIAE website:D

I treat a lot of skin tags! I use cautery with my Apilus electrolysis machine.

I guess rather than just saying Dr I should have said qualified professional :D I just didn't want an unqualified person trying to remove them :o

If you go on the sterex website you can see a list of sterex trained practitioners in advanced electrolysis and advanced cosmetic procedures, in your area.
It's a very quick procedure using electrolysis.

I have the Apilus Senior II

Easily removed with the plasma pen

Skin tags should be assessed by a GP, because sometimes skin tags can actually be skin cancer on the surface of the skin. So if someone takes it off the cancer could still have roots and keep growing (metastasising). Alternatively seek advice or referral to an advanced cosmetic electrologist who are trained to assess and remove skin tags properly.

We use thermavein at ours to remove it. Very effective radiofrequency technology. Large ones- excision and thermavein. Also Plexr depending on what it looks like (plasma).

Latest posts

Back