Skinbreeze facial system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocomummy2

Reaction score
Hi I asked what people's thoughts are on this machine back in August of last year but after having another visit from the rep today we are seriously considering getting this machine in. What I would like to know is

- do any of you have a similar machine you feel to be better?

- how do you find the company to deal with?

- has it proved popular with your clients?

Thank you so much in advance of any responses.

I have a SkinBreeze, but I got it when you could still buy them outright. I have found it extremely popular, and I usually do a couple a day, sometimes combined with the CACI lifting. The company had been OK to deal with. They don't do much in the way of post-purchase support, although in fairness, I didn't ask for any help in launching it etc as I had already built interest in the machine in the weeks running up to getting it.

Anymore reviews I'm thinking about getting this machine ? X

I have this machine and you do get really good results and suitable for all skin types.. Unfortunatly I am selling my machine as now mobile due to relocation but shall miss it but worth it as you can do as little or as much on it. Lovely products too but you can use any serum with the o2 infusion

Hi I asked what people's thoughts are on this machine back in August of last year but after having another visit from the rep today we are seriously considering getting this machine in. What I would like to know is

- do any of you have a similar machine you feel to be better?

- how do you find the company to deal with?

- has it proved popular with your clients?

Thank you so much in advance of any responses.

Can I ask if you did get it in the end? And if so, have you got it on pay as you go? (It's being advertised as this in Professional Beauty magazine). Thank you

Last edited:
Can I ask if you did get it in the end? And if so, have you got it on pay as you go? (It's being advertised as this in Professional Beauty magazine). Thank you

Hi Beautiful-you,

I know this post is an old one but did you end up buying this message or using Pay as You go? I’m very keen on this machine too but wanted more genuine feedback before I take the plunge.. Thank you in advance, Nicki

Latest posts

Back