Skincare brand that doesn't cost £'s

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlewood

Reaction score
I'm looking for a skincare brand for a small beauty business inside a hairdressers.
I would love to use a big brand like caci or dermalogica but I think the outlay is going to be too much to begin with.
Ideally I would like to offer microdermabrasion / micro current / galvanic facials and was wondering if anybody had any machine or product recommendations that don't cost the earth when starting out small?
Thanks in advance

I'm looking for a skincare brand for a small beauty business inside a hairdressers.
I would love to use a big brand like caci or dermalogica but I think the outlay is going to be too much to begin with.
Ideally I would like to offer microdermabrasion / micro current / galvanic facials and was wondering if anybody had any machine or product recommendations that don't cost the earth when starting out small?
Thanks in advance
Beauty lab from gerrard international is very good training is free and products good selling point 40%mark up aswelland you only have to have to spend £150 to open an account. Clients love the products

Eve Taylor have some very affordable opening packages xx

Eve Taylor are fab and have a range for use with microderm :)

Does Eve Taylor carry the bunny symbol ?

No animal testing xx

Latest posts

Back