Skincare products for facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you tell me more about Gerard's treatments/training/costs please? I am looking at taking this brand on myself :)

Ooh yes I'd like to know too :)

My course just finished in June past and we always used dermalogica and eve Taylor! Not all colleges scrimp on their products...

I went to an adult education college, government funded - so we all had to supply our own products for everything. Fair enough splashing out on a skincare brand, but when you have to buy everything for every aspect of the course it can all add up very quickly. I found Kaeso facial products great, professional packaging, smelt great and did the job. I disliked their manicure products however but that's personal preference.

First of all you gotta know what skin type you have.
Do you have dry skin, oily skin. combination skin, sensitive skin, or normal skin?
You need to use products depending on your skin type.
A good product that's for all skin types is the Lifecell Cream. It costs a lot of money but it's worth it. It makes your face brighter, lightens up dark spots on your face, Gives your face an even complexion, and moisturizes your face. It makes your skin very soft.

Latest posts

Back