Skincare products for MD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFBB

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have my Microdermabrasion training in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to find a suitable Skincare range to compliment this.

I've only recently opened my little salon and am on a very tight budget!

The company I want to go with is Eve Taylor but I just can't afford the start up pack at the moment. I know the price is very reasonable but I just don't have the funds. I spoke to them yesterday but they informed me that you have to purchase one of the packs to start with. I was hoping I'd be able to place a small order initially but obviously this isn't an option.

I've decided to go with a lower budget range to start with (not ideal I know) and then hopefully I'll be able to take on Eve Taylor in a month or two.

My question is does anybody use Kaeso products for MD? Do they have a gel cleanser? Also do they have a Moisturiser with SPF?

If not can anybody recommend a lower budget professional Skincare range that can be used with MD?

Thanks in advance.

Linzi x

Eve Taylor do a mobile package which is very reasonable (can't understand why they didn't mention this?) - are you wanting to retail a brand also? If not you basically need a foaming cleanser (sensitive skin types of possible) and a hydrating moisturiser, alternatively I've recently had Lynne of Swissdermal send some info of which there is no opening order and all priced reasonable x

Eve Taylor do a mobile package which is very reasonable (can't understand why they didn't mention this?) - are you wanting to retail a brand also? If not you basically need a foaming cleanser (sensitive skin types of possible) and a hydrating moisturiser, alternatively I've recently had Lynne of Swissdermal send some info of which there is no opening order and all priced reasonable x

Thanks I'll have a look at Swissdermal x

Hi there,

I have my Microdermabrasion training in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to find a suitable Skincare range to compliment this.

I've only recently opened my little salon and am on a very tight budget!

The company I want to go with is Eve Taylor but I just can't afford the start up pack at the moment. I know the price is very reasonable but I just don't have the funds. I spoke to them yesterday but they informed me that you have to purchase one of the packs to start with. I was hoping I'd be able to place a small order initially but obviously this isn't an option.

I've decided to go with a lower budget range to start with (not ideal I know) and then hopefully I'll be able to take on Eve Taylor in a month or two.

My question is does anybody use Kaeso products for MD? Do they have a gel cleanser? Also do they have a Moisturiser with SPF?

If not can anybody recommend a lower budget professional Skincare range that can be used with MD?

Thanks in advance.

Linzi x

I never purchased a starter kit with eve taylor I just got a few products around £40 worth. For md I use the purifying gel cleanser and ultra soothing cream

It's changed now - you have to order one of the start up packs and then each order after is a minimum £50 spend. In the end I ordered the mobile starter kit plus a few extra items for retail and have been so impressed with the products. I've just placed another order as my retail items are flying out.

Can I ask what md machine you are going for??

Eve taylor is it good as I have crystal clear Atm

I have the Skinbase machine and the Eve Taylor products work well.

I have to admit I've fallen in love with the Eve Taylor products. They smell divine and feel so luxurious on the skin. Clients always comment about how lovely the products smell.

Latest posts

Back