Skintruth products for manicures & pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babygreeneyez21

Reaction score
I'm starting up a business doing manicures and pedicures for the elderly. Are skintruth products good for mani & pedis? if not what other affordable products could i use?

Hi
When I first started out I brought skintruth hand cream/lotion as I liked the smell and it was affordable.
I don't see why it wouldn't be suitable for the elderly. If your really concerned, maybe give them a call? Would put your mind at ease

Kaeso mani pedi products are lovely and very affordable. Their foot & leg lotion smells amazing, the foot scrub is brilliant and both their mani & pedi soaks are lovely. Oh and their hand scrub is also great. They have a great range of products so would be worth looking at definitely.

In saying that I am swapping over to CND as I run out as I really love their products and Shellac is a huge part of my business so I like the idea of having continuity through the products.

I'm starting up a business doing manicures and pedicures for the elderly. Are skintruth products good for mani & pedis? if not what other affordable products could i use?

Hi i am ordering my manicure and pedicure course thursday from essential nail,
I saw your thread saying you are starting up your business, and i was wondering do you do just mani and pedi as your service or do you do nail enhancements too.
Because i am not sure if i would need to do other courses ie gel to get the customers in or would just offering mani and pedi treatments would be enough to build up customers.

I have just started out and I use skintruth products. My clients love them and I always get good results! The only thing I'm not so keen on is the hand hygiene spray, smells like germolene & surgical spirits! Yuk!! xx

I have just started out and I use skintruth products. My clients love them and I always get good results! The only thing I'm not so keen on is the hand hygiene spray, smells like germolene & surgical spirits! Yuk!! xx

agree about this hygiene spray!!! When i first tried it i was worried all the products would smell like that but luckily they don't and think the rest are quite nice. Have you found a different hygiene spray to use or have you stuck with this?

agree about this hygiene spray!!! When i first tried it i was worried all the products would smell like that but luckily they don't and think the rest are quite nice. Have you found a different hygiene spray to use or have you stuck with this?

I kept using it till it ran out. I now use cool blue from CND. Much nicer! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back