Sleeping during Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This happened to me during a regular polish, every time I'd finished a hand she used it to prop her head up, cue polish in her hair and smudged nails :/ Didn't matter what I said she just kept doing it! Took me twice as long but thankfully I didn't have anyone else in after! Trying to hold someone up having an Indian Head is always challenging too!

This post has had me in stitches! :)

This happened to me before when I had just qualified!! (Pre shellac!) Woman asked for a French polish. At this point in time I was struggling to get my French done in less than 50mins! She came in, chatted for 5mins then when I was waiting on a reply to a question I looked up she had dozed off!! I was inexperienced at the time so felt awkward waking her up I just left her! Although she kept smudging them I had to redo bout 3 times. In the end my boss came over and said (more firmly than I had) smudge them again and we will not b fixing them! Think this did the trick. I was traumatised for a while but it has now became one of my funny story's ☺xx

Oh gosh I feel so sorry for all of you that this has happened to. It's given us all a good giggle though.

None of my clients have actually fallen asleep on me but I've had a few start yawning etc. I don't know what I would do if they did fall asleep half way through a Shellac service xx

I have not yet had a client fall asleep on me but I did nod off once when I was having a back and shoulder massage, also once when I was having my hair washed. I love it but it makes me so sleepy!!

This has given me a giggle, I love it :)

Lee-Ann xx

I used to do a Foot Health treatment for a chappie who worked all sorts of antisocial hours. There I would be with a scalpel to his foot, paring away the callus and it would start twitching all over the place. The only way I could complete the job was to keep roughly grabbing hold of his foot to wake him up, but that only lasted for a minute or so before he drifted off again.

Elaine x

Latest posts

Back