Slendertone anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemac

Reaction score
I have a client who swears by her slendertone. I know they have been around for donkeys years, I can remember my Aunty had one when I was little.

Anyone on here use one and do you rate it? I have had problems with my abdominal and intercostal muscles since pregnancy and wondered if this would help me tone. Any comments good or bad would be really helpful as they are not cheap!!!!

thanks in advance

Hey!

I've got the unisex advanced one... Something like that haha. Anyway I looove It, I'm not a toned guy in general (getting there as I'm bulking up) but I use it everyday when I remember for about an hour and my abs feel firmer and look more defined.

You can use it while doing 'Jarod Chapman' videos. He's like a Slendertone personal trainer! So yeah I think it's worth it! Try argos or do a Google search, if not go directly to Slendertone and go on there offers page. Hope it's helped :)

Ashley
DHA Tanning

I have one too.... Well over £100.

I can't get it round me.

Useless.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey Leemac,

Let me know if you get one and if you check out Jarods videos :) I'll let him know!

Ash

Latest posts

Back