Slices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Hi
My sister wants me to do her hair the other sister this time!!
Anyway she has had highlights with bleach, then had a few slices on top. Her hair is v.dark like mine, so I know about which bleach etc to use. My question is about the slices.

She wants to be blonde, blonde, blonde and lots of it. Im wondering whether to do 2 slices of the bleach to 1 slice of a high lift 12/11 so the 12/11 will more than likely turn out like mine which is a caramel colour (just to break up the blonde) and give it a slight definition.

She has seen my hair and likes it but wants more blonde, mine is very finely sliced back to back, bleach and 12/11.
Any suggestions/comments as to whether 2 bleach slices to 1 of the colour would be ok or any other suggestions. Many thanks

what youve said should be fine ,but be carefúl of overlap with the bleach - because the more of it there is the more visabe any breakage will be .

Yes I will! I thought the 2 slices of bleach to 1 of 12/11 should give it the thickness of blonde that she is after, I didnt want to go too chunky but think this should be ok, as she wants to see more blonde if you understand.

Latest posts

Back