Small beauty room-pics please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

es22x

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I know there is a work area thread already, but I’m needing something more specific.

Doing up the shed at the back of my house as a little beauty room. It’s 3.5m x 2.5m. Anyone working in a similar size space can send pics of how you have it set up please? I’m doing mostly nails waxing an tans in it, adding more in the future.

If anyone can send pics of their treatment rooms would be a huuuge help!
Also how to keep it clean from tan!!! I want it to look light and bright, but not get dirty from the tan. Wet wall or what is best for walls?? Xxx

Hi everyone! I know there is a work area thread already, but I’m needing something more specific.

Doing up the shed at the back of my house as a little beauty room. It’s 3.5m x 2.5m. Anyone working in a similar size space can send pics of how you have it set up please? I’m doing mostly nails waxing an tans in it, adding more in the future.

If anyone can send pics of their treatment rooms would be a huuuge help!
Also how to keep it clean from tan!!! I want it to look light and bright, but not get dirty from the tan. Wet wall or what is best for walls?? Xxx
The problem with Tanning is it leaves a light film EVERYWHERE! And it settles a long time after you've cleared everything away! It wipes off some things but not everything.

The problem with Tanning is it leaves a light film EVERYWHERE! And it settles a long time after you've cleared everything away! It wipes off some things but not everything.

Yeah this is my dilemma, I think I have an idea of what I want but tan might totally ruin it. I’m not overly busy with tans so I might be ok. [emoji848]

Latest posts

Back