Small pump dispenser bottles - mobile nail tech help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lfbarnett717

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for some small upwards pump dispenser bottles, for scrubfresh etc - however the ones of s2 look massive, as do Ellisons own ones! As I am mobile I would like some small ones.

Apparently Star Nails do a 4oz (120ml) one - has anybody got one, or if not anything similar? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I have a Roo Glamour Session Bag, so I want something ideally that would fit in the pouches in the main compartment, so quite narrow I guess.

Thanks in advance for any help - finding the CND miniatures a bit faffy as I need both hands!

Lou xxx

Hi

I have these bottles and just got mine from amazon. They are no different to ones you would buy in a salon supplier shop.

Could you send me a link to them please? And what is their diameter roughly? Thank you! Xxx

11846502_10152973493006456_7607473544323634370_n.jpg

I got these two from The Edge stall at pro Beauty. Might be worth seeing if they do them online? They are slimmer than most pump bottles, but they are best kept upright as although they 'lock' at the top I still found they leaked. I put a polish bottle in for scale :)
If you are in the UK & they are any good to you, pm me your address and I will pop them in the post to you. The labels are removable, I pinched them off my big bottles & I stopped using them as I like my bottles to match & needed 3! xx

I got these two from The Edge stall at pro Beauty. Might be worth seeing if they do them online? They are slimmer than most pump bottles, but they are best kept upright as although they 'lock' at the top I still found they leaked. I put a polish bottle in for scale :)
If you are in the UK & they are any good to you, pm me your address and I will pop them in the post to you. The labels are removable, I pinched them off my big bottles & I stopped using them as I like my bottles to match & needed 3! xx

Pm'd you xx

Latest posts

Back