Roo beauty bags and rolls - what can you get in them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front has a flap that comes down with two drawers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 245
Top drawer has my Gelcolor in - again, o.p.i bottles so I'd say big enough for any bottle.
The inserts can again be removed to ,aka half n half or all empty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 279
I removed all the inserts in the bottom drawer and in here keep all my stamping plates, water decals etc etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 271
That's amazing! Thank you so much emma9383 that really helps. The trolley does look amazing! Sorry for being so impatient :p

I have no clue what they call this thing. I bought that much he threw it in for nowt and it is AMAZING.
It's my tool roll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 271
For some reason it won't let me upload the inside bits of the tool roll thing, but I keep all my stamping scrapers, and stamps in, usual files, buffing blocks, cuticle pushers, hoofs, files etc etc

Sorry about the quality of pics - it's still early for me, even with the extra hours sleep , lol

This is the bit I keep the stamping bit in -side zip bit I tool roll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 242
Files etc in the other side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 208
It really being a P.i.t.a now and won't let me upload the middle bit, it has bits you can slot the clippers in, hoof sticks etc

Thanks so much Emma9383 and BBC Charmer. I still have no idea what to get though, I just want everything!! The tool roll does look good x

Thanks so much Emma9383 and BBC Charmer. I still have no idea what to get though, I just want everything!! The tool roll does look good x

I can't find the tool roll thing in their website anywhere though :sad:

Ok so I've just decided to get the Glamour Session Bag! I got a £3 discount and with the free polish roll they're offering at the moment I didn't think it was too bad :)

Here's the outside of my Bellaroo bag

I was only looking at the bellaroo bag last night as my case is far too heavy.

Looks like it holds alot. I was stuck between the session and this one but it looks like it holds more.

Hmm decisions lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have such a ridiculous amount of stuff, I have the trolley and Bellaroo bag. I also have a personalised Vistaprint canvas bag I use for my folding foot stool, soak off bowls, couch roll etc.

Next I need a van, I kid you not I have a two door celica and trying to get the massage table in and out for facials, massages etc is a b!tch. Lol

I had the monsoon trolley case for my gel polish, lamp, tools etc... and it fell apart with in 3 months. I replaced it with another brand that is doing well. However I've just got the Roo Bellaroo for my standard mani/ pedi kit and it's great so far! Loads of pockets and compartments, extra detachable space for polish and seems sturdy enough. I'm hoping since I won't be using this one on a daily basis it will last =) I've had bad experiences with Roo before but I've heard so many good things and they are so pretty that I'm really hoping this one will last me! I'm loving it so far!

Here is their little polish holder - I think you can also get one that stacks a few.
I don't use Shellac, but I have O.P.I and their bottles are the biggest I know! It fits them perfectly well, so I'm guessing you'd have NO issues with Shellac

I've got the ones that stack it's the cube ..it's 3 of these in a case. I love mine x

I had a mamba case it even without it being able to hold everything I needed and nit having my lamp and several other things in it I had to get rid of it cause it was just so heavy. I tried putting it on wheels which was better for transporting but a pest because of the design it has to be fully opened to get anything out. In the end I decided I had to rethink my storage I moved all my kit excluding gel polishes into a session bag then bought the gelish cube (made by roo) it holds 75 colours which I keep in colour coded order with a ring pop on each lid to help me locate the right one when I work.

Thanks for everybody's comments, all really helpful. I've gone for the Session Bag and polish roll for now and hope to invest in a cube soon x

I cant decide between the glamour bag or bellaroo bag i need to fit my cnd lamp and shellac. I also have quite a few glitters and some stamp ing kit. Which one would be the best. Also does any one have the mobile beauty case its in a offer at the moment and wondered if i could use that for my bits and pieces and just have lamp in another bag? X

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone know of a roo beauty discount code please?

Latest posts

Back