Roo beauty bags and rolls - what can you get in them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJPN

Reaction score
Hi, I'm setting up as a mobile nail tech and currently am just using a small holdall for all my nail polishes etc (there are no compartments, they're all just thrown in!) which doesn't leave any room for my lamp, so I'm looking at some other storage/mobile options and Roo Beauty seem to be the most popular. I would be grateful for advice from anyone who has a Roo Beauty bag/case/wrap/roll as to what you can actually get in them. For example, I want to take advantage of the free nail polish roll but do Shellac bottles fit in them? If not would they fit in one of the Jewell Tall Cosmetic bags and if so how many can you get in? Does anyone have the Mamba beauty case? Is this heavy once you have a lamp and everything else in there? Finally, how much can you fit in the Pink Candy Session Bag (the over the shoulder one)? I have seen the Glamour Session Bag and Bellaroo Bag and while I would love one of these I don't think I can afford it at the moment as would rather spend the money on further polishes etc. I am therefore thinking of using my current holdall for my lamp and any other bits I can get in and then getting the Pink Candy Session Bag and putting a nail roll and some other sort of polish holder/manicure took wrap in there. I'd be grateful for your comments, I keep going round in circles as to what to actually get!

Shellac will fit in the free too roll as its elasticated. Does anyone have any pictures of the insides? I'm interested in Roo beauty trolleys just not sure how much they fit? Wish the website had pictures of the inside!

Thanks, yes me too, would help me decide what to get!

I'll go get photos now for you . . .

Hang tight ;)

I started with Roo Rolls, then got a Roo Beauty Case, then got a Roo Rucksack, and have just ordered the Roo Bellaroo.

My products have increased over the years and I found myself carrying 2 bags to clients houses, so decided that one bag big enough to carry all would be better, there is a review of the 'Mobile Nail Tech Bag' by Jenni Smith on you tube, which will give you some idea of size and pockets. HTH x

Rucksack

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 339
Here is their little polish holder - I think you can also get one that stacks a few.
I don't use Shellac, but I have O.P.I and their bottles are the biggest I know! It fits them perfectly well, so I'm guessing you'd have NO issues with Shellac

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 338
Here's the outside of my Bellaroo bag

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 374
Thank you for posting pictures! Do you know what the trolley is like?

Inside

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 388
Getting there, I can only do one pic at a time, so it's gonna take a while, I'll try n hurry up, lol x x

What I fit I side my boat
Emergency uv lamp
Towel
Roo roll
Writst rest
Table cover

And there's still a bit of room

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 406
This is the separate section I use for my some of my stamping polishes - the rest are in the roo roll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 395
It has these pockets on each end - here's a bottle so you can see how high the bag is.
It has elastic bits you could put files in etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 321
It then has these pockets on each side - two on each side so 4 in total , I don't use mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 333
Roo roll - I use mine for my konad polishes. I've even crammed two in one pocket

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 297
Size of a full Roo roll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 279
My beautiful case . . .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 281
In the very top of the case - you can remove all polish bottle inserts so can be completely personal to you. I've removed one bottle foam insert to fit in nail brush etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 354
If you then slide them bits open, you are left with a box area underneath.

In this I keep

Led lamp
Infra red lamp
Bottle shaker
Acetone
Antiseptic spray
Wipes
Colour pops,
Nail polish remover
Loose bits n bobs

Attachments

• image.jpg