Smaller bottle of CND Scrubfresh needed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x Fee x

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

apologies if this comes across as a daft question, however-

I purchased my Scrubfresh this afternoon to take along to my Pedicure class, but S2 are out of the smaller sizes so are sending me the large size. I've just realized the large is a whopping 32oz!!

It's not really an issue, as it's an essential product to have and at least I'll have a good supply, but my problem is that I'm not keen on taking a huge bottle down to my training day in a few weeks!

So (and finally getting to my question :biggrin:) do you think it would be acceptable to decant a reasonable amount of this into a smaller, unlabelled bottle for the training day, or should I start hunting down a smaller bottle from a distributer? I don't personally think the trainer should have a problem, if it's clear that it's definately scrubfresh I'm using, but doesn't hurt to seek a second opinion.

Many thanks x

Have you got a pump bottle, as these are what you will be generally using when you start working as it's much easier I would put some in there.

I do this will all my products

I bought the big scrubfresh bottle and then bought a bottle off the sweet squared website to decant it into. I will see if I can find the link!

Yes, go ahead and decant into a smaller bottle but lable the bottle as Scrubfresh. HTH! :)

Thank you all kindly. Much appreciated! :)

Latest posts

Back