Smashed Brisa base! Any ideas for temporary fix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly Byers

Karma and love
Reaction score
Help me:!: Need advice due to my brisa base coat which broke and snapped at the neck (photo below... i can balance the lid on then i have had to selitape to get myself to clients.. But I have no access to buy new as over seas (will take 2 months to get here). My fault for not getting extra.. I did get extra top coat.. (Yes kicking myself now)
So far my thoughts are to trasfer to a shellac base tub while waiting? Of course dripped out the shellac overnight and thinking of putting d-spence in for a clean?
That or seletape which isn't really working.
Have ordered products to my mum in UK and she will post to me.
Asking friends who are flying back and it's not soon enough....
Just i need as have clients!!
What can be done temporarily all and any ideas will be appreciated!
Thank you so much for reading xxxxxxxxxx

attachment.php

Damn! How annoying for you :hug:

I think I'd be emptying out an old cheap polish bottle and decanting the base coat into that. Make sure you make the bottle opaque by wrapping it in black tape or something to ensure it doesn't cure in the bottle in the daylight.

It's not the most professional looking option but I'm sure when you explain the drama to your clients they'll appreciate the fact that they are actually still getting their nails done :lol:

Hope your Mum gets your supplies to you soon, don't panic :)

An old gel pot that keeps the light out? Or any small container? Keep the brush and wipe it with dsperse each time u use x

Thanks loads for replying guys!!!! I thought this would be ok but pleased you guys think the same!!
Again thanks for the support xxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back