smile tubes???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JANEY K

Reaction score
just wondering if anyones heard of them....aluminum smile tubes....i was browsing through salonserve catolouge and came across them....anyone know what they are supposed to do? ...it just says used to create the perfect smile line..
jane x

hi you put acrylic down as you would for the tip and then while its wet instead of swiping a smile line you put the smile tool onto the wet acrylic where you would put the smile line and press it down and and up towards the cuticl and off comes the acrylic and a crisp smile line is done hope i havent confused you

wow these sound good for when im doing my own nails can never get a great smile on my right hand. has anyone used them if so whats the opinion?

how much are they? thanks x

(you can also do it with a tip... choose a well curved one and there you go...)

wow! they sounds like a good investment to get great smile lines chik thanks for the info i did understand how its done...

they are xx quid for a pack of 5 apparently in the salonserve catolouge and for that price i think they are reusable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back