SNS nails over tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QueenBeeBeauty

Reaction score
Im struggling with this concept. Alot of people in my area are raving about sns but how can it creste enough strength over a tip? Surely wouldnt be enough of an apex? Anyone know more about this

are you using the foundation first before using dip color? The foundation helps as a supporter/strengthened.

Im struggling with this concept. Alot of people in my area are raving about sns but how can it creste enough strength over a tip? Surely wouldnt be enough of an apex? Anyone know more about this
At our salon we use the ANC dip system, and it works great over tips. I use the "#2" as the glue for the tip, then at the seam, where the tip and the natural nail meet I apply #2 and then #3. Then continue with your normal application. To get a better idea of what I'm explaining, if you go on Instagram or YouTube and watch the videos of the kiara sky dip system , they show you how they apply it over a tip.

Latest posts

Back