SNS products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting reading up on this.. I've had clients asking now I can explain more about it Sounds really awful Superglue and powder... organic?! Oh please

Hahaha, they've now changed their wording to something like "Organically processed chemicals". What a crock.

I have been using SNS for approximately three months. Now I have clients that want just gelous. I use gelous base, gelous powder, then repeat the process so each finger has two coats, then use a gel topcoat. Now these clients come back every two weeks to change color. I rough up the gel top coat, apply a 1x1 gauze soaked with acetone to the nail, then wrapped with foil. We wait 10 minutes, twist the gauze & the product comes right off. The client's nails are fine. No peeling. Now, you have to remember that with any enhancement that stays on the nail, it will maintain moisture. The moisture should evaporate within two days. Now I have not removed any pink & whites yet. I will let you know what the nails look like when I do.
Where did you get your sns product from and did you train in it?

Latest posts

Back