SNS-Signature Nail Systems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataaay

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new to nails but what are SNS nails?

Hmmm not heard of that...are you sure you don't mean NSS?

Nope the client said SNS

I Googled SNS nails for you and I came to this website.

Welcome to Signature Nail Systems

Signature Nail Systems, on the about us page it says "The multi-step SNS process overlays directly onto the nail bed to create a long lasting nail with exceptional durability and shine. Because the application doesn't use harsh chemicals, it eliminates the odors that are typically associated with acrylics and gels."

Hope this helps :)

Thanks guys I saw this when I google it, just wondered if anyone has used it? X

Hi sns is a product that's crossed between acrylic and gel, it has vitamins and minerals that overtime your natural nails absorb and replenishes and rebuilds what has been taken away.

The system itself is pretty easy to harness. The pro's of having this is
1: it's a lot stronger than shellac
2: can be infilled
3: drys quick
4: it stays even shinier than shellac
5: easy take off
6: like shellac it has a good variety of colours

I've been using this product for just over a year and it's pretty popular amongst my clientele base.

Hi. I have a question for you since you have been using SNS for a while now. I've been using the system for about two months. I'm confused on when to use Gel base or Gelous base. I called the company & was told to use Gelous base with colored powders only. And to use Gel base when doing p&w only. I asked what base to use when my client wants to change her white tip out for a colored tip? She answered with "that's a good question.....guess Gel base since you were already using the gel base for her p&w". I really would like to know what the difference is between the two bases & what to use when. There are videos out there but each tech seems to have their own way of doing things.

Latest posts

Back