So chuffed I just had to share!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valleygirl

Reaction score
Hi all

I just had to share this with you ..... I just did my first UV Gel Nails tonite and they looked fab!!

I was really anxious before I went as I was yet to do this on a client and we weren't taught it in college just had a brief explanation on what to do, so I have been franticly looking at tutorials on here before I went trying to memorise and refresh myself what to do, I also took a print out of instructions as a just in case lol!!!

Fortunately my client was my cousin and I did explain to her that it was my first time to do Gels, she was fine with this even said 'well you got to start somewhere!' and the result was she is really pleased with them they are sooo shiny and smooth!!

So my first thought was to share with those that know whats its like cause my hubby and eldest's reactions when i came in was 'oh tidy' (men!!) lol

Sorry for a long and kind of rambling post but ..... woooo hooooo lol :D

Well done, it is a lovely feeling!

Aww ! your soooooo excited, heeheehee
There's no stopping you now X
Your hubby will be scared to fall asleep incase he wakes up in the morning with nails on :eek: lol

congratulations

we did gels at college but it took me a while to master them and i'm still not 100% happy. glad you did so well x

Ty guys I'm sure that if someone who has been doing gels for years looks at them they will prob find something wrong with them but I am well landed (as we do say in Wales) with them ..... I'll try and upload a pic once I figure out wot to do lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back