So excited for the future!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty geek 84

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just had to express how excited i am about the future. Im a budding beginner but learn fast and have a strong desire to be the best!

I currently work in an office 4 days a week and am bored stupid. I have no desire to be there and it is only by thinking about doing nails on my day off that keeps me going!

I cant wait to build up a strong clientel so i can expand my business, with a hope to getting my own place! i know this is going to take ages i know, years in fact, but it will be sooooo worth it!:lol:

I can already imagine how i want my salon to look and have so many ideas on how it will be run etc.

After xmas im doing a waxing course, and an ez flow gel nail course-i cant wait!

I just wanted to share this all with you in case there is anyone out there feeling a bit down in the dumps. It is achievable, but im going to need patience (which i have very little of at the mo) and the will to succeed (which i definatley have!)

Good for you!!!! I know how you feel, I went down the legal route in university only to realise when I graduated that it's not what I truly wanted to do, so here I am now doing acrylics, gel, gel Colour and I'm mad about nail art! You gotta do what makes you happy! I hope everything goes well for you and that one day you'll have your own business! good luck!

Aww this reminded me of myself.
I've gave up my full time job and got a part time job in a pub, so I can go mobile full time and put everything into it. I'm even giving up my house and moving back in with parents to do this!

It will definatly be worth it :)

Good luck with everything xxx

I felt like this when I started my courses...it was like "bye bye part time retail hello job that I enjoy"

Addmittedly, I qualified in July and have yet to secure employment but to be honest I suspect it's something to do with the area I live in.

Enjoy what you do :)

Im excited!!! I'm starting courses in the new year and I cannot wait !! :D

Latest posts

Back