So if i came to you off the street & said do what you like to me what would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
After some advice really.

I HATE having my hair cut, dont no why, but have done for a very long time i think it is because it really doesnt seem to grow at all or takes FOREVER. I dont no anyone who's hair takes as long as mine.

I have friends that have had a short bob left it & there hair is longer than mine

I had a baby 4 months ago & in this time my hair seemed to grow & pretty much is the length that i want it (well the back) the front could do with being another inch or so longer so it just comes past my boobs

Anyway - last weekend i went to a salon to have my hair styled, when there the girl asked how my hairdresser did my hair. I am very light, very blonde have been for ages, she also said that my hair needed a good 4inchs off it as it was very dry & like barbie hair :o

When i go to my hairdressers i always say take a very small amount off which she does. I have not had a goof cut in well over a year prob more like 2 (it was def before i was pregnant)

I am booked in with someone new in a few weeks who has been highly recommended... I am going to keep to the colour that i always go as i have tried going darker & it looked awful i looked ill & had to completley change my makeup. I have tried to go a warmer blonde honey colours etc but it never came out/looked like how i had it in my head. Ashey colour makes me look awful as well..

So anyway here are a few piccies of me

297477_10150259427501595_524956594_7904833_3483306_n.jpg

32581_397125096594_524956594_4656308_4263241_n.jpg

25009_382931676594_524956594_4320505_5559143_n.jpg

As you can see im very light.. Only annoying this is that after 2 weeks or so the colour really seems to change & goes more a brassey/dirty colour :Scared:

Anyway my quetion to you, is if i came to you & said do what you want, now having seen piccies of me what would you do colour wise & hair style?

I wish i was brave to go mega short like Kerry Katona at the moment, but im not i would cry having it all cut off & it would take years to get back to the length it is now

8A4E71A3C640603BDF19DCE6D81CAC.jpg

Or just short like this - this is the colour i have tried to go but it never ends up looking like this
266253-kerry-katona-on-tough-fitness-regime-for-celebrity-big-brother-410x230.jpg

I was thinking a long bob or something????

Wish even i was brave enough to do something like this but again this is real short to me - love the colour as well. I was thinking of maybe having a heavy fringe like this pic but dont think it would sit me??

long-bob-hairstyle.jpg

So over to you, piccies would be good as well so i can see what you mean

My advice would be to go and get a consultation in a salon.
The stylist will ask you questions and point you in the right direction.
You should always do a consultation in person.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

To be honest I would give your hair a deep conditioning treatment and a good cut probably to your shoulders

Personally I think blonde suits you but the nice 'natural looking blonde' in pic 1. I'd advise getting it professionally coloured ie just roots and toning so to prevent any further over processing of the mid lengths and ends.
A long inverted bob would suit you but if you like it long then chances are you'll only grow it out anyway so I'd recommend a good conditioning treatment and regular trims ie every 6 weeks.
Your hair won't seem to grow because it's overprocessed so the ends will be breaking off. Xx

Latest posts

Back