So many questions....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

maceyratbags

Reaction score
I have three questions for you:

(1) I want to purchase Nail Fresh, Scrub Fresh, and Solar Oil. Where can I get them from?

(2) I have a friend who wants to find a mobile nail tech or salon who do Bio Sculpture Gel in the Prestwich area of Manchester. Can you point her in the right direction?

(3) I work full time (40+hrs), but have started doing nail enhancements in the evenings and weekends. At what point should I tell my tax office, and how does it work?

(4) What is your opinion on the hand held recharchable-type nail manicure/pedicure sets - the ones that have the nail file atttachments, as well as attachments for hard skin removal etc. Waste of money or worth having?

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
maceyratbags said:
I have three questions for you:

(1) I want to purchase Nail Fresh, Scrub Fresh, and Solar Oil. Where can I get them from?
Designer Nails tel: 0113 275 5719

maceyratbags said:
(3) I work full time (40+hrs), but have started doing nail enhancements in the evenings and weekends. At what point should I tell my tax office, and how does it work?
I would say as soon as you take any money from a client - you should let the tax office know as you will probably be liable to pay extra tax on your extra earnings.

Sorry dont know answers to the other 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts