Soak-off gel marbling!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
Basically what title says!!, just watched a video on u tube of a lady doing water marberling with soak of gels!!

All same aspects in how you do normal marbling apart from you cure it in a lamp.

Has anyone done this b4?? Xx

Ooh I have seen lots of vids with normal nail polish and water marbling but none with gel polish, didn't know you could. What is the video called? would love to have a look at it.xx

Me neither- wanted to try but presumed the SOG would be to heavy to 'float' on the water compared to polish, and wouldn't want to waste it all experimenting lol.
I'm intrigued now- let us know how you get on if you try it out xx

Hi x Fee x I just found this video on you tube.xx

Soak off Gel Water marble and Peekaboo glitter.wmv

Missgiggles Hi is this the video you watched?xx

Hi yes it was!! X

You can water marble with gelish too it's amazing :) x

I love water water marbling I think it's great, I use china glaze and opi colours. It's obvious in the video she doesn't know what she is doing though lol:lol:. I don't think she is a professional. I would love to see this done professionally, I would be worried about over exposure and product waste. I think it's a sin to waste all of that product.

Pinkprincess73 have you done water marbling with Gelish? I have been tempted to try it but too scared. Does it last as long though and dose the water interfere with the Gelish?xx

Could you do it with Shellac? I might have to give this a go, most definitely a unique design. Just wondering though, how do you stop the varnish flooding the cuticle?

I love water water marbling I think it's great, I use china glaze and opi colours. It's obvious in the video she doesn't know what she is doing though lol:lol:. I don't think she is a professional. I would love to see this done professionally, I would be worried about over exposure and product waste. I think it's a sin to waste all of that product.

Pinkprincess73 have you done water marbling with Gelish? I have been tempted to try it but too scared. Does it last as long though and dose the water interfere with the Gelish?xx

Yes We did it on our design day it was lovely & lasts just the same x

Pinkprincess73 How did you do it? Do you wrap the finger first to protect against over exposure? I normally use sellotape some people use oil or barrier cream water marbling does get messy. Did you put more that one finger in? And do you cure the same times?xx

Latest posts

Back