Soak off gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa17

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, Im looking for a new range of soak off gels that are strong and flexible can anyone recommend any to me. I use essential nails gels at the moment but they are not soak off.Thankyou.

the nobility soak off gels by lechat are becoming very popular.

Hi Lisa,
Why would you want a soak off gel? What advantages are you looking for? If is strength and flexibility you are looking for, IMO a buff of gel give you these qualities and great durability to, and as it is a gel - such a breeze to file.

When I have to buff off a set of gel toes im finding it difficult on some peoples toes to buff off when their nails are a funny shape. I just thought it might be easier to soak off.

Lisa, from my experience I do not mind buffing off gels - especially on the toes nails, as they have only a thin coating of gel. If you are experiencing a client with misshaped toenails, I would buff the gel until it is flush to the natural nail plate and reshape the free edge (leaving a small amount of gel on the natural nail) then leaving this to grow out naturally (your client will not even see/notice the very fine gel).

Thanks I will try this. I was just worried that the client would see the gel left on the nail and not like it.

Latest posts

Back