soft nails due to biting of product!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi all, ive bitten of bout 6 sets now, please dont shout at me!!! ive given my nails a break for bout a month but i really need to put a set on this wk as im hoping to get out and about publising the shop. they wont even grow out to the free edge, they're so soft and weak. they actyually split vertically in some places and it really sore! is t here anything i can do to strengthen them up? ive put toughern up and massaged solar oil but wot else can i do?

Why do you bite the product off? Ive got a friend that does this but only with gel, I now put L&P on her and shes fine with it.

I would suggest if you can wear anysort of enhancement even wraps to to protect your natural nais from your nibbling.

I used to use Jessica coat of armour on my natural nails which is silicone based and mimnics an overlay..well thats what it says on the bottle! but it does make them feel stronger. Look on the net I know Beverly Beau sells it for about £6 a bottle.

The worst thing you can do to damage your natural nails is to bite extensions off. I would suggest that you have a set put on ,solar oil day and night and keep your teeth away from them :wink2:

its awful! the reason ive got so bad is ive my beauty course on a thu and every wed i go to soak em off and i never have time so i end up biting them. also i can leave em alone if i spot a bit of lifting. im a terrible picker. think i'l put a set on this week and try and bear with it. im that stressed with this bloody shop too. but im not much of an ad with these things

Latest posts

Back