'soft' nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy_moo_64

Reaction score
I've just soaked the acrylic off my nails a couple of days ago, after wearing it constantly for about 2years, and my nails are really soft and bendy.I've cut them all short to stop them breaking,but is there anything i can do to strengthen them? I want to give them a rest from l & p for a while.

I'm rubbing oil in them, and I've put a couple of coats of hardener on them, but they're so soft :sad: Any ideas?

Hiya, they will feel more normal i a couple of days, someone told me that its sort of the same as when you take a plaster off, your skin feels/looks funny for a while but then gets back to normal, they will feel thinner cos your used to the enhancements being there, when really they are proberbly the same now as they where b4 the enhancements. The best thing i have used it Toughen up by Creative and loads of Solar oil...they will feel loads better with this. xxx

i am in exactly the same boat !!

My nails are in some severe need of tlc.

I have given myself a hot oil manicure (almond oil in a bowl - over a bowl of hot water did the trick.

Kept them short...pleny solar oil as nailstyle said and TOUGHEN UP is the muts nuts for bendy nails.

Give em a week and you'll see real improvement.

Amb x

Thanks peeps!! I'll persevere a bit longer then, and slather on loads of oil! I just wanted to give them a bit of a breather from acrylics!!

Latest posts

Back