Solar Oil help, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamantine

Reaction score
My mum has quite bad eczema and is on very strong steroid creams for it. This seems to be thinning her nails. Her constant scratching seems to be causing ski jump nails too. I was thinking solar oil would be the best thing to use to help with this.

I've told her to try to make sure she washes off the creams after she applies them but as she has some patches on her hands this isn't the easiest thing to do and also suggested she tries wearing cotton gloves at night to stop her scratching in her sleep.

My problem is I'm waiting on my certificate to be sent to me so I can get my S2 account sorted and no one in my town offers CND enhancements and those that do shellac don't stock solar oil!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? She is away on a cruise on Saturday so I wanted to get her some before she went away. She has a cheaper cuticle oil but I wanted her to use the best stuff.

Hi, not sure solar oil would def help but worth a try,it is fantastic product, you can also get cnd products and solar oil from ellisons, although you do need to send your certificate to them to purchase shellac they may allow you to purchase the solar oil it would be worth a try.

Hi, not sure solar oil would def help but worth a try,it is fantastic product, you can also get cnd products and solar oil from ellisons, although you do need to send your certificate to them to purchase shellac they may allow you to purchase the solar oil it would be worth a try.

Yeah I have an ellisons account but as I don't have my certificate I can't purchase anything CND. Not even a file!

Why not phone sweetsquared and explain. The girls there are absolutely fantastic and I'm sure they'd be happy to help xx

Why not phone sweetsquared and explain. The girls there are absolutely fantastic and I'm sure they'd be happy to help xx

I didn't think they would be able to bend the rules like that. I'll give that a try tomorrow. Hope I can get some by Friday if they do let me order!

I've sent you a private message about this topic :)

Lucky Mum having a caring daughter like you.I retail pinki size in salon.If you pm me your address I can pop one in the post for you tomorrow if thats any help xx

Lucky Mum having a caring daughter like you.I retail pinki size in salon.If you pm me your address I can pop one in the post for you tomorrow if thats any help xx

That's so lovely xxx

I haven't got my college certificate yet but my tutor from college emailed sweet squared with all my details and I have an account. I've also done a conversion course!
Don't know why it takes so long for them to send certificates? I qualified in may and they said the certificate should arrive by sept!!!!
Give them a call they are lovely xx

It's the least I can do for her after all the babysitting she has done and will do for me. She baby sat today for a business meeting and will be babysitting again tomorrow so I can do a set of L&P and 2 gellux!

And she is babysitting so I can do my conversions and booking keeping course lol.

Someone has already offered to send me a couple pinkies but thank you for the offer. There is a backlog apparently in sending stuff out coz I spoke to then today but hopefully in a few weeks I'll have my certificate.

Glad you'r getting the solar oil ....and a reminder for us all to make sure the special people in our lives know how much they mean to us..night geeks sleep well x

Latest posts

Back