Solar Oil pinkies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sktanning

Reaction score
Does anyone know anywhere I can get some of these. Tried sweet squared, CND, ellisons but all out of stock. I offer these part of my 1st client treatment to promote them to use but have run out & need some more desperately. Help.

I'm getting low now too. Have you tried ringing your local Creative Academy to see if they hold stock and can send out? I can't remember whether mine sell Solar oil or not.

Apart from that, it's a waiting game....

I would have thought they will be back in stock soon with everyone getting ready for the Xmas rush, goodie bags etc. I've got about 10 left so starting to panic I'm not going to have enough to last very long, so fingers crossed they are be in stock soon.

Steph xxx

Now don't anyone shoot me but I got mine from ebay. Solar oil is not available in Iceland and I had already tried contacting S2 to ask if they could help me and nailharmony UK to ask if they had any Nourish minis. No answer.

Got a large bottle and 15 minis off ebay in a week.

I've phoned sweet squared and they say a delivery is on the way but no exact date of when it's due. Fingers crossed it comes soon.

Latest posts

Back