Solicitor Fees

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodies651

Reaction score
Morning geeks.
I am looking for any advice about solicitor fees. I have been quoted 1000 pound for the solicitor to deal with my lease and the letting agent who I am going to rent a SMALL shop from. Can anyone tell me if this sounds about right price wise.
Thank you x

Hi
I just opened my salon in January and i was £900 for my fees. I did get a few quotes and this seemed 2 b the going rate in my area.
Its a lot of money tho to put into yr start up costs :cry: although it is necessary x

Morning geeks.
I am looking for any advice about solicitor fees. I have been quoted 1000 pound for the solicitor to deal with my lease and the letting agent who I am going to rent a SMALL shop from. Can anyone tell me if this sounds about right price wise.
Thank you x

I had to pay circa £1000 5 years ago which included my Licenced Conveyancers fees (which were a little cheaper than the big boy solicitors in town) plus half of my landlord's solicitor fee!!! No likey!!!

Good luck
Vicki
:hug:

Oooh forgot to say, make sure you understand what is required of you when your lease expires... the lease on my shop expires at the end of June and my Landlord has issued me with a whole host of dilapidations that they claim are my responsibility (totalling thousands!!!) - I have had to instruct a solicitor to prove otherwise as I really honestly don't understand totally the wording in my lease!!

Waiting for the reply from my Landlord this week - eeeeeek mental note to oneself, must not pick my nails with the worry!!!

Vicki
:hug:

Thank you for your replies

They are a big company but they where recommended highly to me of my Mums friend who is a successful salon owner. Sounds as rthough that rice isnt too off the mark.

Lovingyour nails thank you for that advice, I have noted it on my pad as I am seeing solicitor today so it is in with my list of questions I have fr her :lol:. I hope everythigng works out for you and you dont have to pay! Please Please dont pick all your nails and stay positive.... x

Thank you for your replies

They are a big company but they where recommended highly to me of my Mums friend who is a successful salon owner. Sounds as rthough that rice isnt too off the mark.

Lovingyour nails thank you for that advice, I have noted it on my pad as I am seeing solicitor today so it is in with my list of questions I have fr her :lol:. I hope everythigng works out for you and you dont have to pay! Please Please dont pick all your nails and stay positive.... x

He he I was just reading your post and I was picking at the Bio Sculpture Gel on my little finger... I HAVE STOPPED thank you xxxxx:hug:

Well thats good to hear!

NO MORE PICKING!

Let us know how things go for you x

Latest posts

Back