Solution advice in Australia-violet based/green based/rapid tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue2101

Reaction score
Ok so Australia...unlike popular beliefs....NOT always hot!!

I was mobile spray tanning in the UK using OMG (amazing) on about 40 clients a week.
I have since moved to Australia and have bought a new machine unfortunately nowhere here stocks Maxi Mist's so i have had to go with another machine but I am looking for some advice on solution.

What soloution is most popular in the UK now, its been a long time since I shopped around as I was tunnel visioned on OMG but this was 3 years ago.

I have seen a Violet Based colour that i have never tried...thoughts please?
also
90% of solutions available are Rapid Tan....thoughts please as I've always stayed away from rapid tan as originally they were just a higher DHA percentage and heard horror stories of people leaving it on too long.

THANKYOU ALL

Suzie Spray Tan

I use fake bake. Its green based and they have a rapid 2hr solution as well as a 8hr solution. I use the 8hr solution and absolutely love it

Hi, have you tried Black Magic, I completed my training with them and used the Vibe Rapid Tan, such a gorgeous colour...

i use mine tan they have a violet based range.. the JNR one is fantastic for lighter skin tones but they have others for olive all violet baed :)

Latest posts

Back