Some people have no pride in their Shellac!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Just a rant really as we all know there is so many out there but I was working a charity event last week just doing mini mani and mini pedi and there was a girl there doing Shellac too. Well already I was horrified to see that her lamp was not only a CND one but a very small one too so probably not even 36 watts! Infact people couldnt even fit in their thumbs! She had no scrub fresh, no disperse and my friend noticed that the Shellac looked unlike the usual CND version!

In the end I saw somebody had gone back to her, had their 'shellac' removed and been given their money back!!! Obviously she had no remover either!!! A lady was moaning about her to me saying she had painted all over her finger!! I know there are these chancers out there and its not really whats annoyed me its those people she 'Shellaced' that night that will now think thats Shellac and how bad it is! :rolleyes:

These things happen. As frustrating as it may be, it's best to not waste any energy focusing on stuff like that. People can be proven wrong and realize what the problem could have been once they experience the real service. :)

I know I just wanted to rant lol!

We all feel/ have felt your pain. :lol: At least we can say we wouldn't make the same errors, right?

I can't count the number of times I have logged off, instead of gone off. But its not easy!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

These people simply highlight how good the real professionals are x

Latest posts

Back