Someone selling Bio Sculpture on Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat.

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My friend just text me to say someone on a facebook page (Buy and sell page) is selling genuine bio sculpture products (gel) to absolutely anyone who posts an offer she is also clearly posting that it is on ebay too.. Im pretty cross about it because i just nosed on her fb page and realised she was on the same training course as me a couple of years ago..

When i trained we had to sign to say we wouldnt sell on ebay etc.

Should i inform bio sculpture?? Im pretty annoyed but dont want to get involved as shes a bit of a rough character lol any advice please, my angry professional self is thinking they should be informed as i would never dream of doing this and my friend also says there was a load on the other day that went for £25!!!!!

Help please :) x

Hi Guys

My friend just text me to say someone on a facebook page (Buy and sell page) is selling genuine bio sculpture products (gel) to absolutely anyone who posts an offer she is also clearly posting that it is on ebay too.. Im pretty cross about it because i just nosed on her fb page and realised she was on the same training course as me a couple of years ago..

When i trained we had to sign to say we wouldnt sell on ebay etc.

Should i inform bio sculpture?? Im pretty annoyed but dont want to get involved as shes a bit of a rough character lol any advice please, my angry professional self is thinking they should be informed as i would never dream of doing this and my friend also says there was a load on the other day that went for £25!!!!!

Help please :) x

Sure you should inform them! Let them deal with her. She does not need to know you are in any way involved.

Please report this person. Or pass the details to me and I'll do it.

Sure you should inform them! Let them deal with her. She does not need to know you are in any way involved.

Thankyou.. :)

I will phone them tommorow, took a screenshot of the pics and the offers below it so will send them in aswell..

Latest posts

Back